- Supply voltageÂ : 100V-230VÂ 50/60 Hz
- Equipment classificationÂ : Class I – BF type
- Ultrasonic frequencyÂ : 28 kHz to 36 kHz
- Dimensions WxHxD (without bracket)Â :472,9 mm x 149,5 mm x 339,9 mm
- Weight (without accessories)Â : 5 kg
- Peristaltic pump flow rateÂ :Â Piezotome modeÂ : 10 to 120 ml/minÂ Newtron modeÂ : 10 to 40 ml/min
- Multi-function footswitch (WxHxD)Â :Â 311 mm x 181 mm x 209 mm
- Footswitch weight (weighted)Â : 3,5 kg
- Handpiece cordÂ :Â 2 000 mm
The second generation takes full advantage of the technological and clinical strength of Piezotome : Cruise ControlÂ® System, reliability, robustness, enhancing its performance with very high power and premiering the addition of autoclavable LED technology.
Piezotome 2 has two functionning modes : Piezotome mode for bone surgery and newtron mode for conventional treatments (periodontics), endodontics, etc.). Equipped with a user-friendly touch-sensitive screen and two LED handpieces (Piezotome and newtron) ; it meets all dental operating room needs for oral and pre-implantology surgery.