- Battery Lithium Polymer, 22.2V, 1.25 Ahr
- Anode voltage 60 kV true DC
- Anode current 2.5 mA
- Exposure time range 0.02 – 1.00 s
- Focal spot 0.4 mm Inherent filtration >1.5 mm
- Al Source to skin distance 20 cm
- X-ray field 60 mm round
- Maximum duty cycle 1:60
- Total weight 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.)
The NOMADÂ® Pro joins the family of award-winning Aribex NOMAD handheld dental X-ray systems, the most advanced systems on the market today. The NOMAD Pro offers an enhanced user interface, preset and programmable exposure settings, and additional time-saving features. Its lighter weight and cordless design improves dental radiography speed, convenience, and efficiency. One NOMAD Pro does the work of multiple conventional X-ray systems, making it extremely economical. The leading technology of NOMAD Pro provides the highest level of safety, quality, and patient care for your dental practice.
- Entire unit weighs just over five pounds
- Handheld and portable design moves from room to room, eliminating the need for multiple units
- Perfect for use with children and special needs patients
- Ideal for clinical, hospital, home-health, nursing home, and out-of-office use
- Includes a one-year product warranty
Modern Radiation Shielding:Â The external backscatter shield and internal radiation shielding are specially designed to protect the operator from radiation exposure. In fact, the exposure from using the NOMAD Pro is less than 1% of allowed occupational doses.
Digital Sensors or Film: Whether you use the latest digital sensors, dental film, or phosphor plates, the NOMAD Pro will produce high-quality diagnostic images.
Time Savings:Â The NOMAD Pro color LCD screen, simple touch controls, and handheld design saves time.
- Handheld design allows operator to stay with the patient, thereby reducing time required for X-ray procedures
- Quickly adjust exposure time with simple controls
- Ability to save custom exposure settings for fast recall
- Icons quickly identify tooth, receptor, and patient type
Clear Images: The NOMAD Pro produces the highest quality images.
- No blur from hand movement
- 0.4 mm focal spot produces sharp, high resolution images
- High-frequency, 60kV DC X-ray generator produces clear images while reducing patient dose
Long Battery Life: Hundreds of images can be obtained from one battery charge. The battery is incorporated into the handle, which is easily removed for charging. A battery icon on the LCD screen displays current battery levels and indicates when it needs to be charged. The NOMAD Pro system comes with two battery handles and a charging cradle to always ensure a charged battery.